Who we are
We are an Entomology Research Lab with USDA-ARS. Our research combines field observations with lab experiments to test hypotheses on how species are distributed and interact across space and through time. As the world changes, we aim to understand and predict how organisms will be affected and strive to share our discoveries with both the public and scientific communities.
What we study
- Insect Biodiversity in Agroecosystems
- Beneficial Insects and Ecosystem Services
- Trophic and Food Web Ecology
- Traits and Thermal Ecology
- Pesticide Effects on Non-target Organisms
Updates from the lab…
USDA-ARS Research Entomology Group at the North Central Agricultural Research Laboratory in Brookings, South Dakota.
Get In Touch
karl.roeder [at] usda.gov
(xxx) xxx – xxxx
USDA-ARS-PA North Central Agricultural Res. Lab
2923 Medary Avenue
Brookings, SD 57006